November 06, 2011

Not for faint-hearted

The Vargas suspender dress from vintage inspired lingerie brand Kiss me Deadly is an old time favourite and a world-wide best seller. This dress is incredibly flattering and I truly believe every woman should own one.
The bra is made in beautiful lace and has adjustable straps to ensure the best fit. The dress itself is made by  a double layer of stretchy control mesh that will pull in your stomach and cinch your waist, giving you the perfect hourglass figure. Finished with six metal garter tabs for stockings.
Our gorgeous model Ana is wearing here the Vargas suspender dresses with nude Lascivious seamed stockings and the black Pennac stockings from Trasparenze.

All available from our online boutique www.sweetpins.com.au


Kiss me Deadly Vargas suspender dress
with Lascivious seamed stockings

Kiss me Deadly Vargas suspender dress
with Pennac seamed stockings
Kiss me Deadly Vargas suspender dress
with Pennac seamed stockings