May 19, 2010

LEONA EDMISTON LE VINTAGE RANGE

Dear stocking lovers,

You'll be thrilled to know that you will soon find the fabulous Leona Edmiston Le Vintage range here at your favourite online boutique!
Most of the Leona Le Pins tights are available at your local department stores - but this vintage inspired range is so beautiful yet hard to find.
I am not a big fan of slimming hosiery - yes, it can be incredibly helpful, but it is generally very ugly and not the kind of thing you would want to show off.
But when I tried on her Hourglass tights, I just fell in love with them. The nylon feels incredibly smooth on the legs and I find the high waste very sexy: with black heel and a simple black bra, I felt very much like a Pin up!

Now, for this reason I have decided to only order this style in Black. I know this is probably against any business principle, but, as you might have noticed, our purpose here is to offer hosiery that looks beautiful, tights and stockings you would not want to hide and - sorry, Leona - but to me slimming pantyhose in Nude looks way too granny.

Still, if any of you out there wishes to prove me wrong, I will happily take back my words...and order the Nude.

x
SP